Grandpa Dan's Bad MemoryLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Grandpa Dan has 5 grandchildren, all of different ages. Each grandchild has a different pet as well. As he gets older, Grandpa's memory isn't what it used to be, so he can't remember the ages and pets of his grandchildren. Using the clues below, can you figure out each child's age and pet?
1. No child has a pet with the same first letter as their name.
2. Cats and dogs require a lot of work and responsibility, so only the oldest children have one of these pets.
3. The youngest child has loved reptiles and amphibians since he saw Finding Nemo.
4. Davey hopes to get his pet to sing "Happy Birthday" to him on his tenth birthday.
5. Carmen loves taking her pet for a walk on his new leash every day.
6. Howie keeps his pet in a box.
7. Traci hates cleaning her pet's cage. Her pet always hides in its exercise wheel.
8. Patrick hopes he can get a dog when he turns thirteen, just like his cousin did.
AnswerCarmen, 13, has a dog.
Davey, 9, has a parrot.
Howie, 4, has a turtle.
Patrick, 11, has a cat.
Traci, 5, has a hamster.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top