Can You Find It? IVLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word DEMONSTRATION, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. To invest with ministerial functions.
2. To propose for an office, award, or an appointment.
3. A remedy or medicine to cure a disease or poison.
4. The act of passing across or through.
5. A salt or ester of nitric acid.
6. To strand, as on an island, or a loud, British firework.
7. A localized, funnel-shaped, violently destructive windstorm.
8. Following or behind one another.
9. An act of giving something as a gift, grant, or a contribution.
10. One of a pair of metal stands, of iron or brass, used to hold logs in a fireplace.
11. Proceeding or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern.
12. One who stubbornly adheres to rules, a strict disciplinarian.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top