Mix-up at the AirportLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Six students traveled to Europe as part of a foreign exchange program. Upon reaching the airport they realized that they had mixed up the order their flights left and the details of where they were going. Although each detail is in the correct column, only one entry in each column is correctly positioned. Match the name and surname of each student, which school they are from, and which country they are visiting.
Name Surname Country School
Matt Jones France Eastside
Will Smith Germany Northside
Iris Cantrell England Sky View
Josh James Russia Southside
Sara Clark Italy Westside
Tiara Recko Spain Central
1) France is three places above Central
2) Smith is somewhere above Recko and 2 places above the Sky View
3) Sara is 2 places below Germany
4) Clark is 1 row below both Will and Italy
5) Tiara is immediately below Sara but 3 places below Jones
6) Will is 1 row below Westside and somewhere above Iris
7) Northside is 2 rows above England
AnswerName Surname Country School
Matt Jones Germany Southside
Josh Cantrell France Northside
Sara James Spain Eastside
Tiara Smith England Westside
Will Recko Italy Central
Iris Clark Russia Sky View
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top