Open Horse ShowLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
At the county fair Open Horse Show, 5 riders competed in different classes. Each won either a blue (1st place), red (2nd place), or white (3rd place) ribbon. From the clues provided, determine each rider's age (one is 25), the name of the horse they rode (one is Miss Liberty), what class they competed in, and what color ribbon they won. The 5 classes were: Hunt Seat - Juvenile rider (age 17 or under), Hunt Seat - Adult rider (over 17), Lead Line - 6 years and under, Arabian Pleasure (no age specifications), and Morgan Pleasure (no age specifications).
1. The 5 riders were Michelle, Sahara's rider, the 16 year old, the one who placed 2nd, and the one who competed in Hunt Seat - Adult.
2. The 2 blue ribbon winners were Blake and Starheart's rider. Michelle's Morgan horse always performed well in its class.
3. Cocoa's rider was younger than the rider in the Arabian Pleasure class, but placed higher than Beth. Beth was younger than the Arabian Pleasure rider.
4. From oldest to youngest the riders were the woman who showed in Morgan Pleasure, Fred, the 17 year old, Jasper's rider and the one who was eligible for the last time and showed in the Lead Line - 6 and under class.
5. Both Hunt Seat riders placed lower than Isabella and the 49 year old.
AnswerIsabella, 6, Lead Line, Cocoa, Red
Michelle, 49, Morgan Pleasure, Starheart, Blue
Beth, 16, Hunt Seat - Juvenile, Jasper, White
Fred, 25, Hunt Seat - Adult, Miss Liberty, White
Blake, 17, Arabian Pleasure, Sahara, Blue
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top