Can You Find It? XLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word DICTIONARY, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. Extremely caustic, sharply stinging, or bitter.
2. A person employed at a carnival.
3. Utterly senseless or foolish behavior.
4. A small mountain pool.
5. A piece of metal stamped and issued for use as money.
6. A daily, usually private record of a person's thoughts and/or experiences.
7. Having a rank, stale smell or taste.
8. Any positively charged atom or atoms.
9. A confection made with sugar or syrup, often combined with fruit, nuts, or chocolate.
10. A judicial assertion; a maxim.
11. A black and white predatory whale.
12. The lowest point; greatest despair.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top