0 to 10 Pyramid IIILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Starting with a one-letter word, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next word. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car can do 0 to 60 in 10 seconds, but can you do 0 to 10 in 60 seconds? Get out the stopwatch!
The hint gives the starting letter for each word.
1. Suffix plural of -us
2. Island abbreviation
3. Take a small sampling of a liquid
4. To 'thpeak like thith, perhapth!'
5. Treat with excessive kindness or generosity
7. Upper layer of garden
8. First officers in the air, ready to assume command if necessary
9. Politicians (informal but still polite!)
10. Player of small, woodwind instrument
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top