0 to 10 Pyramid IVLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Starting with a one-letter word, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next word. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car can do 0 to 60 in 10 seconds, but can you do 0 to 10 in 60 seconds? Get out the stopwatch! This one is a little easier than the previous ones ...
The hint gives the starting letters of the even numbered words.
1. Roman one
2. Ratio of 'circumference : diameter' for circles
3. Edible homonym of #2
4. Long poem or film about heroic deeds
5. 'There's a _____ on his head' (a reward)
6. Give the main points of a story
7. Contents of Cordon Bleu book
8. Money taken in from sales
9. Likely to cause the most unpleasant sensations of fear
10. Particular, belonging separately to each
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top