0 to 10 Pyramid VLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Starting with a one-letter word or abbreviation, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next word. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car can do 0 to 60 in 10 seconds, but can you do 0 to 10 in 60 seconds? Get out the stopwatch!
The hint provides the starting letters from #3.
1. Half of 'M'
4. On tour; 'on the ____'
5. Type of electromagnetic waves, carrying sound
6. Progress, or encroachment (usually in plural form)
7. Type of barometer
8. The y-coordinate, in mathematics
9. The preying of one animal on others
10. Treated (someone) with superficial kindness, but with a smirk of superiority
Answer1. D (500)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top