Colorful DeliveriesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Determine each person's first and last name, the color of each package, what each contained, and what time it was delivered.
1. Michelle did not receive shoes and did not receive her package at 1:00 PM. Mr. Jones didn't receive his package in the afternoon.
2. The button up shirt did not come in a black or purple package. The shirt Michael received is not a sweatshirt. The purple package did not contain shoes.
3. Mrs. Marks, who received her package at 3:00 PM, didn't receive a light pink package, which was not delivered at 9:00 AM.
4. Kevin's last name isn't Johnson and he didn't receive his package at 4:00 PM. The high heels did not come in the hot pink package and were not delivered at 11:00 AM.
5. The hot pink package was delivered two hours after the button up shirt and two hours before Kara received her package.
6. The order of the appointments is the person who ordered the clogs, Ms. Green and her shirt, the owner whose last name is Smith, the person who received the red package, and Jason.
AnswerMichael Smith, Hot Pink, Flannel Shirt, 1PM;
Kevin Jones, Black, Clogs, 9AM;
Jason Johnson, Purple, Sweatshirt, 4PM;
Michelle Green, Light Pink, Button Up, 11AM;
Kara Marks, Red, High Heels, 3PM
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top