Web Hit VideosLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Thanks to the internet, music groups no longer need a recording studio to be noticed. Over a 5 year period, 5 different groups submitted videos onto a music website. It turns out that all 5 videos were among the top 10 most viewed videos of the decade. From the clues below, determine the year the video was released, the group, the song name, and where it was on the top 10 list.
1) The "Mia Momma" video was no. 3 on the list and was made earlier than Power-up's 2008 hit.
2) "Marioland" was a dance craze the year before "No Pass" was released.
3) Neither the 2005 video nor the one created by Eden's Gone began with the letter M, and both got higher on the lists than the video of "Marioland".
4) No Fishing didn't get as high in the list as the group that made "No Fruit".
5) Class Dismissed's movie made it to no. 8.
6) The video in 2007 was no. 1, while the Wet Cement hit was "Sunk".
AnswerIn 2005, Wet Cement made "Sunk", which was no. 5.
In 2006, No Fishing made "Mia Momma", which was no. 3.
In 2007, Eden's Gone made "No Fruit", which was no. 1.
In 2008, Power-up made "Marioland", which was no. 6.
In 2009, Class Dismissed made "No Pass", which was no. 8.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top