Getting a Job After I Get MarriedLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five people are getting a job after they get married.
First Names- Adam, Jacob, Sydney, Sarah, Ashley
Last Names- Adams, Thompson, Jackson, Newman, Hudson
Married to- Ella, Emma, Brad, Levi, and Tyler
Jobs- Doctor, Veterinarian, Teacher, Lawyer, Hair Stylist
City Working in- Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Columbus, Phoenix
1. Adam (whose last name is not Hudson) doesn't work in Los Angeles.
2. The five people are Jacob, Mr. Thompson, the one married to Tyler, the veterinarian, and the one who works in Columbus.
3. The person who is the doctor doesn't work in Phoenix.
4. The person whose last name is Newman (who isn't Sydney) is the teacher.
5. Sydney, whose last name is Adams, doesn't work in New York.
6. The five jobs belong to the hair stylist, Sydney, the one married to Levi, the person whose last name is Newman, and the one who works in Chicago.
7. The doctor isn't married to Ella. The veterinarian isn't married to Brad.
8. Emma (who isn't married to Jacob) is married to the doctor.
9. Mrs. Jackson doesn't work in Phoenix.
10. Sarah (whose last name is not Hudson) is the hair stylist.
11. The veterinarian works in New York. The lawyer works in Columbus.
12. Jacob's last name is Newman.
13. Brad is married to the lawyer.
HintNo man married a man.
No woman married a woman.
AnswerAdam Thompson married Emma and is the doctor in Chicago.
Jacob Newman married Ella and is the teacher in Phoenix.
Sydney Adams married Brad and is the lawyer in Columbus.
Sarah Jackson married Tyler and is the hair stylist in Los Angeles.
Ashley Hudson married Levi and is the veterinarian in New York.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top