0 to 10 Pyramid XILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Starting with a one-letter word or abbreviation, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car does 0 to 60 in 10 sec., but can you do this "0 to 10" in 60 sec.? Go on - get out the stopwatch!
The hint provides the starting letters of the even numbered words.
1. String for a guitar (or maybe even for wearing?)
2. "Exempli gratia"
3. Stage of a journey
4. Narrow valley, in Scotland
5. Messenger from God
6. Friendly, affable, or cheerful
7. Genealogy or ancestry
8. Jelly base (older spelling)
9. Uplifting or moving up
10. One who preaches, hoping listeners will convert; Gospel writer
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top