Word MathLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In Word math you will be presented with pairs of words that fufill the relationship, shown.
HEL + saw a person = head protection is
HEL + MET = HELMET
Keep in mind letters might not be in the same order as shown in the equation.
Good Luck! :)
1. Male + UAL = A 'how to do' book
2. A green fruit + AP = To suddenly come into view
3. Female - MA = Was Victorious
4. Name for toilet - RIN = After agreed time
5. Flying vehicle - E = Strategy
Answer1. MAN + UAL = MANUAL
2. PEAR + AP = APPEAR
3. WOMAN - MA = WON
4. LATRINE - RIN = LATE
5. PLANE - E = PLAN
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top