Word Chest 5 (4x4)Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Word Chests are miniature crossword puzzles, with no gaps. e.g.
This word chest contains four words spelled horizontally and four vertically.
Clues are given, but not necessarily in order. Can you work out the eight 4-letter words and place them correctly in the chest?
* one of two the same
* faculty head
* chocolate sandwich cookie
* travel by horse
Clues down (idioms):
* "down to the ____" - at the last minute
* "love the ____ of the city" - bright lights
* "that's an ____" - it's worth considering
* "sorry if I ____ on your toes" - intruded on your area of responsibility
HintTwo corner letters are given:
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top