0 to 10 Pyramid XVIILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Starting with a one-letter word or abbreviation, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car does 0 to 60 in 10 sec., but can you do this "0 to 10" in 60 sec.? Go on - get out the stopwatch!
The hint provides the starting letters of all the words from #5 onwards.
1. Caesar's 50
2. Forerunner of the CD
3. Prune or trim (a dead branch)
4. October birthstone
5. Arctic or Antarctic; chilly!
6. Security guard(s) or scouting party
7. Impressive or spectacular doorway
8. Polaris; attraction (figuratively)
9. Produce spores
10. One who invests in the stock market
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top