CupcakesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
In the small town of Iyzzilen, there are many bakeries. The bakeries of Rokkal, Numinny, and Saldra each make a certain treat--cupcakes, croissants, and cookies. Each has a different hostess--Jessei, Laxa, and Glapra. And each is on a different street--1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Rashiir is a tourist wishing to sample the food. She has been given these facts by locals to direct her to each shop:
1. Jessei works next to Rokkal.
2. The shop on 3rd doesn't make cookies.
3. Laxa would never work on 1st; the traffic is dreadful.
4. Numinny workers like to sprinkle chocolate dustings on their croissants.
5. Laxa serves chocolate chip cookies hot from the oven, all gooey and melting.
6. Saldra is famous for its strategic location on the street with many cupcake lovers, which isn't 3rd.
7. Glapra is well-known as the founder and hostess of the shop on 1st.
Rashiir appreciates your being such a big help!
AnswerOn 1st Street, Glapra, hostess of Saldra, serves the best cupcakes Rashiir ever had!
Jessei, hostess of Numinny, started the chocolate croissant tradition on 3rd Street--for which Rashiir is eternally grateful!
Laxa, hostess of Rokkal, which is on 2nd Street, serves the best cookies in Iyzzilen, which Rashiir loved!
Rashiir gave each hostess a hefty tip and hopes you will come along for when she takes her next trip!
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top