Dis PlayLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
"Dis" teaser gives clues that describe words containing "dis" in them. The clues do not refer to the words themselves; rather they refer to the word that must be added to "dis". For example, "Dis limb is very handy" would be "disarm".
1. Dis is something you might give to someone you respect.
2. Dis is a shortened version of a male name.
3. You would use dis if you didn't have enough money on you to make a purchase.
4. Dis 1, dis 2, dis 3, dis 4...
5. Dis is a young, unmarried woman.
6. Dis is what you are trying to do to dis teaser!
3. discredit or discard
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top