Movie NightLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Finally! A night out without the kids! Five couples went to the movie theater, and each couple watched a movie of a different genre, shared a snack, and then returned home at a different time. Can you figure out who is husband and wife, the snack they shared, the genre they saw, and what time they came home?
Wives: Theresa, Rochelle, Nikki, Anne, and Chanice
Husbands: Danny, Sam, Max, Kevin and Rick
Snack: Popcorn, Hotdog, Pizza, Nachos, and M&Ms
Movie Genre: Comedy, Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, and Romance
Time: 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 10:00, and 11:30
1) The couple that saw the action movie shared nachos.
2) It was almost midnight by the time Anne and Sam came home.
3) Rochelle hates sci-fi, but saw it with her husband anyways.
4) The couple that shared popcorn didn't see a horror movie or an action movie.
5) Theresa arrived at home an hour after Max and his wife.
6) The movie was so funny, Nikki almost choked on her hotdog, she was laughing so hard.
7) Danny chose not to see an action movie or sci-fi.
8) The five women were: Chanice, the one who shared a bag of M&Ms with her husband, the lady who saw the comedy, the woman that came home at 8:00 and Kevin's wife.
9) The horror movie didn't start until 8:30.
10) Max and his wife came home the earliest.
11) Theresa thought her movie went a little overboard with the explosions and gunfights.
12) Chanice, who saw the horror movie, came out of the theater petrified and her husband, who wasn't Danny, had to calm her down.
HintTheresa saw the action movie.
AnswerTheresa and Kevin - Nachos - Action - 9:00
Rochelle and Max - Popcorn - Sci-Fi -8:00
Nikki and Danny - Hotdog - Comedy - 8:30
Anne and Sam - M&Ms - Romance - 11:30
Chanice and Rick- Pizza - Horror -10:00
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top