The Vowel-less Knights #5Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
And now for more in the tradition of the Vowel-less Knights:
1. Mnds r lk prchts - th nl fnctn whn pn.
2. Bwr f smll xpnss, smll lk wll snk grt shp.
3. Prblms cnnt b slvd t th sm lvl f wrnss tht crtd thm.
Hint1. Spoken by a whiskey baron who once played the bagpipes during a Brewer's Show in London. Bonus point: who?
2. Spoken by one of America's Founding Fathers, the one who was a playboy. Bonus point: who?
3. Spoken by the man who is arguably the 20th Century's greatest genius. Bonus point: who?
Answer1. Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.
Bonus: Thomas Dewar. He played the pipes in 1885, successfully annoying everyone else there.
2. Beware of small expenses, a small leak will sink a great ship.
Bonus: Benjamin Franklin.
3. Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them.
Bonus: Albert Einstein.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top