Name That: 70's TV ShowLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Each of the clues below describe a 70's American TV show. Can you name each show?
1. Ruffles, Pringles, Frito-Lays
2. 911 !
3. The aeronautically capable, habit wearing female (3)
4. A four wheeled vehicle, driven by a person whose job it is to take passengers and their luggage where they want to go in exchange for a fee
5. More than seven, nine is too much (3)
6. Small abode on the treeless tract of land (5)
7. Mixture of the sodium salts of various fatty acids of natural oils and fats
HintWatch TV Land, Nick at Night, or consult someone born in the 1960's.
3. The Flying Nun
5. Eight is Enough
6. Little House on the Prairie
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top