3-2-1 Blast Off!Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Somehow Greenlake Elementary School had a field trip to outer space! Unfortunately, the school board can't remember the stats! Each person had a different first and last name, they were all different ages, they all liked a different planet, and they all came at a different time.
First names: Greg, Kevin, Emily, Carla, Ben
Last names: Waters, Brown, Craig, Samuels, Martin
Ages: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Favorite planets: Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto
Times: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
1. Carla had the most colorful last name and loved the smallest planet. She went around 6:00.
2. Mr. Craig's son was startled to see his fifth grade class get to outer space at 9:00.
3. Emily was nervous, for this was the first time in her six-year-old life she had gone away from her hometown.
4. As the kids got nearer and nearer to Saturn, Kevin kept asking to get out of the rocket, for he admired its rings.
5. Miss Waters was very excited to get to the end of the solar system, for she loved Neptune.
6. Ben's class got there at 5:00, so they watched the asteroids zooming for a while.
7.Greg was glad when his fourth-grade class got there at 8:00. He was dying to see Mercury!
8. Ms. Samuels' son (who was in second grade) always got books about Mars at bookstores. He loved Mars.
Hint1st grade=6 years old
2nd grade=7 years old
3rd grade=8 years old
4th grade=9 years old
5th grade=10 years old
AnswerKevin Craig, age 10, loved Saturn and got to outer space at 9:00.
Ben Samuels, age 7, loved Mars and got to outer space at 5:00.
Greg Martin, age 9, loved Mercury and got to outer space at 8:00.
Emily Waters, age 6, loved Neptune and got to outer space at 7:00.
Carla Brown, age 8, loved Pluto and got to outer space at 6:00.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top