The *Q*U*I*Z* QuizLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Six English verbs contain the letters Q, U, I, and Z in order. Do you know them from these clues?
1. To "quiet the dragons of worry and fear".
2. To balance the scores.
3. To turn assets into cash, possibly to pay debts.
4. To talk to oneself, aloud.
5. To divide something into smaller, measurable pieces.
6. To make one's voice appear to come from somewhere else.
HintAll of the answers end in '-ize' (e.g. harmonize).
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top