Behead SLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Mark left after healing -> Vehicle
2. To have hit -> Vehicle
3. Intelligent -> Individual store
4. Tiny -> Large retail complex
5. Take illegally -> Bluish green
6. Clean the floor -> Cry
7. Expressed in words -> Give assistance
8. Talk -> Highest level; summit
HintThe shorter words start with these letters:
Answer1. Scar -> Car
2. Struck -> Truck
3. Smart -> Mart
4. Small -> Mall
5. Steal -> Teal
6. Sweep -> Weep
7. Said -> Aid
8. Speak -> Peak
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top