Euchre MasqueradeLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Eight coworkers thought it would be fun to have a euchre tournament. As they were planning, Cameron came up with the idea to dress up in costumes. Samantha thought that was a good idea and suggested that everyone find a partner and dress in similar attire. For this tournament, the players stayed with the same partners for the duration.
1) Jack's team and Cameron's team decided to dress up as people.
2) The players dressed as presidents did not win, but they placed ahead of the ones dressed as birds.
3) Hank got to dress up as broccoli, his favourite food.
4) John dressed as Abraham Lincoln.
5) Samantha was on the winning team. Cameron was not.
6) Daniel's team placed ahead of John's team.
HintAbraham Lincoln was a United States President.
AnswerJack and John teamed together and got third place as presidents.
Daniel and Cameron teamed together and got second place as astronauts.
Samantha and Hank teamed together and got first place as vegetables.
George and Elizabeth teamed together and got fourth place as birds.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top