A Game of CardsLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
My worst enemy or in other words my boss, made me a bet that if I get it right then I can have his job and be rich for the rest of my life, but if I get it wrong then I lose my job and I give him all the money I have. He told me that it is a game of cards and there will be 7 cards (8 through ace) face down in a certain order. He will give me 6 clues on the order of them. If I can get the order right then I win the bet. I accepted the bet thinking it would be really easy but I was wrong. Can you help me? What is the order?
1. The "ace" is two cards away from the "9" card. (1 between)
2. The "8" card is between the "10" card and the "king".
3. The "king" is four cards away from the ace. (3 between)
4. The "jack" is directly right of the "ace".
5. The "Queen" is in the middle.
6. The "jack" is somewhere right of the "10" card.
AnswerKing, 8, 10, Queen, Ace, Jack, 9
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top