Anagram Game (Version: EASY)Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
This is a simple anagram game. I'll give you a description of a word, and an anagram of the word.
Can you guess the word?
Ex.: This anagram of "sore" is something you might find in a garden.
1. This anagram of "save" is something that might contain tulips.
2. Leopards and Dalmatians both have this anagram of "post".
3. You may be this anagram of "ads" if you did something wrong.
4. Use this anagram of "pore" to pull something heavy.
5. This anagram of "ate" goes well with cookies.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top