Weather or NotLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
There are five weather forecasters getting ready for a weekend forecast. Each forecaster is predicting different weather and is choosing a suit and "tie" (yes, the women, too) of different color combinations. There are 3 men (John, Matt and Tim) and 2 women (Karen and Sarah).
Can you determine the color of the suit, the color and pattern of the tie, and the weather prediction for each forecaster?
1. The forecaster who wore a black suit did not predict snow or rain.
2. Many viewers called in to comment on the whimsically printed tan tie and brown suit combination.
3. The five forecasters were: Matt, the woman who predicted high winds, the person in a black suit, the man with a striped tie, and the woman in an olive suit.
4. A solid white tie was chosen to represent the snowy forecast that day.
5. John's orange tie was hated by his wife.
6. Sarah had a teal colored tie which was not floral.
7. Tim predicted sun and did not wear brown or black.
8. The man who predicted rain did not wear a striped tie.
9. The blue suit was worn by a man.
AnswerJohn, black suit, orange floral tie, foggy
Tim, blue suit, striped pink tie, sunny
Sarah, gray suit, dotted teal tie, windy
Matt, brown suit, whimsical tan tie, rainy
Karen, olive suit, solid white tie, snowy
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top