Popular MusicLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Can you identify the following songs and their artists?
1) Refrain from halting, the first person, immediately.
by Female monarch.
2) Multiple timepieces.
by Low temperature, stage production.
3) Unbleached, natural sweetener.
by Perpetual motion of small rock.
4) Sugary infant, belonging to me.
by Firearms & thorny plants.
5) Refrain from remaining, on your feet, near myself.
by Poisoned insect injection.
Answer1) Don't stop me now.
3) Brown sugar.
by Rolling stones.
4) Sweet child o' mine.
by Guns 'n' roses.
5) Don't stand so close to me.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top