As Different As Can Be...Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Sandra is one of five sisters, all of different ages. They each have a unique interest and favorite color. On top of that, the 5 girls all like a different food! Their parents are hopelessly confused as to what each girl likes, but they DO know some facts. Help them remember who's who from the following clues:
1. The tennis racket belongs to the 10-year-old.
2. Belinda loves her violin, which she started playing when she was 4.
3. The 5 girls are: Loren, the cat-lover, the 6-year-old, Jenny, and the one who likes purple.
4. Miriam is only allowed to have one cat, partly because Jenny is afraid any more will scare away her many boyfriends.
5. The family Picasso, Loren, is said to be going through her "Blue Period" - everything she owns is blue!
6. Many of Loren's paintings have been created while eating ice cream, her favorite food.
7. The 3-year-old still eats applesauce, but the 6-year-old likes her newly discovered snack, chips, better.
8. Jenny found she liked salad, after an attempt to go on a diet.
9. Belinda thinks she plays better in orange surroundings, but the 13-year-old likes pink better.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top