Busy But CaringLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Martha, Joanna, Kelley, Patricia, and Suzanne are five busy mothers who barely have time to sit down and eat. One Christmas, they each decided to make (or bake) their son a gift. Can you figure out the full name of each mother, their profession, their son's name, and the gift sent by each?
1. The five mothers are Mrs. Baker, Ben's mom, Joanna, the doctor, and the one who made mittens.
2. Justin Glen loved the cupcakes baked by his mother, the doctor.
3. The scarf was made by the editor, while the mittens were made by the programmer.
4. Kelley Austen is the lawyer.
5. The 5 sons are Kyle, the boy for whom the apple pie was baked, Todd Haney, the editor's son, and Martha Glen's son.
6. Patricia Haney is a programmer, but Joanna is not the editor.
Kelley Austen-Lawyer-Ben-apple pie
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top