RunawaysLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Oh no! All of the dogs on Lexington Avenue have run away from home. The owners quickly made police reports and luckily all the dogs were found. But the poor officers mixed up the paper work and can't figure out who owns which dog, where they were found, and in what order. They are in great need of help. Can you figure it out?
Owners: Sam, Bailey, Chase, Joel, Paige
Dogs: Spot, Wiggles, Butch, Roscoe, Heinz
Locations: Park, Neighbor, Pound, Parking lot, Restaurant
Order: First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth
1. Heinz's owner knew exactly where to find his dog, in front of the restaurant where he discovered Heinz as a puppy. That's why Heinz was safe in bed first.
2. The 5 dogs are: Wiggles, Joel's dog, the dog in the parking lot, Chase's dog, and the last dog found.
3. Only one owner shares the same initials as his/her dog.
4. Butch was found before the dog in the pound but after Sam's dog.
5. Chase found his dog after Paige.
6. Spot was found 2nd.
7. Paige was so happy when her neighbor brought Wiggles home.
Answer1) Sam, Spot, Parking Lot, 2nd
2) Bailey, Roscoe, Pound, 5th
3) Chase, Butch, Park, 4th
4) Joel, Heinz, Restaurant, 1st
5) Paige, Wiggles, Neighbor, 3rd
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top