Everything's RelativeThese brain teasers rely on your ability to recognize groups of common attributes. For each of these puzzles you'll need to figure out why the words or letters are grouped as they are. Sometimes you will be asked to pick the odd-one-out or to place a new word into the correct group.
Find the word that precedes or follows four of the five words in each group below. Then, find the bonus word that precedes or follows the five words you've eliminated. (One from each group)
1. Bean, milk, chamber, nurse, bar
2. Case, flag, pattern, tube, pilot
3. Suit, book, ridge, breaker, man
4. Ball, theme, trailer, double, may
5. Cat, lily, shark, ski, moth
BONUS : __________
Answer1. Maid (milk-maid, chamber-maid, nurse-maid, bar-maid)
2. Test (test-case, test-pattern, test-tube, test-pilot)
3. Law (law-suit, law-book, law-breaker, law-man)
4. Park (ball-park, theme-park, trailer-park, double-park)
5. Tiger (tiger-cat, tiger-lily, tiger-shark, tiger-moth)
BONUS: Pole (bean-pole, flag-pole, ridge-pole, may-pole, ski-pole)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top