Out of OrderLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Pep the waitress had a colorful first day at the Fritter Fry. After the lunchtime rush, the manager took her aside and said, "maybe we could switch you to the scrambled eggs department." Pep had scrambled all the orders. She had five tables with two people at each table, and in each case they both ordered the same meal, but this didn't seem to help Pep. From the information given, determine what the pair at each table ordered for meat (one ordered lamb), vegetables, and potatoes (one ordered them sauteed).
1. The father of the child who ordered fish and peas sent back the baked potatoes that Pep brought by mistake.
2. The married couple had to ask twice for their mushrooms. At another table, the correct order of salad and mashed potatoes arrived only after a series of errors.
3. One customer complained when her broiled chicken arrived without her order of french fries.
4. A woman sent for the manager after waiting half an hour for her pork and corn.
5. Pep remembered the man who had ordered the beef and beans, but forgot which woman had ordered boiled potatoes for herself and her grown companion.
AnswerMan & woman, chicken, mushrooms, french fries.
2 men, beef, beans, baked potatoes.
2 women, pork corn boiled potatoes.
Man & child, fish, peas, sauteed potatoes.
Woman & child, lamb, salad, mashed potatoes.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top