Show Me IIn Cryptography teasers, a phrase or expressions has been encoded in some way (frequently by replacing letters with other letters). You need to figure out the encoding method and then decode the message to find the answer.
Oh no! While separating letters to form quotes for a class project, you inadvertently mixed all the letters up! It is now your job to figure out the code below! Hurry, your grade is depending on it!
1. Ni awtkr am- Tpy geni revira tsu jtni ala ined.
2. Ye nsi dt law- Nw on kre vee vahin am owy nana hter omes uomye kci me voli.
3. Namu rtsyr rah- Go date g not g nihs aw nid neir fat nawu oyfi.
4. Ar rebig oy- esl eere hwem osp ud nell i wuo ye rasecn ahc gni og eru oy ere hwwo nktn odu oyfi.
HintThe Show Me State
AnswerYes! You finished before the deadline. Thank goodness too because Mrs. Lawson doesn't take kindly to tardiness due to silly mistakes.
All quotes were taken from famous Missourians.
The sentences were simply spelled backwards, starting with the persons name.
1. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. -Mark Twain
2. I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Walt Disney
3. If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog. -Harry S. Truman
4. If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. -Yogi Berra
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top