I Am Hidden in Here #2Trivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In this teaser you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous Australian artist/painter.
1. This person became famous as the federal agent who led an incorruptible group of law enforcement officers dubbed, 'The Untouchables'.
2. This person is remembered for one stunning week in 1936, when he won four track and field gold medals at a single Olympics.
3. This person became a cult-figure of high-kicking, fist-fighting martial arts movies during the 1970s.
4. This person was the greatest hero of the Trojan War and the central character of Homer's epic poem Iliad.
5. This person has been nominated for 12 Academy Awards, and has won three times: for 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' (1975), for 'Terms of Endearment' (1994), and for 'As Good As It Gets' (1997).
Answer1. Ness (Eliot)
2. Owens (Jesse)
3. Lee (Bruce)
5. Nicholson (Jack)
The Australian artist/painter: NOLAN
Sir Sidney Nolan: 1917 - 1992
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top