School Bus ScrambleLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Help! It's Miss Appleday's first day of school, and she has to make sure all her first graders get on the right buses and go home with the right backpacks. Most of her students are safely on their buses, but she still has four students to send on their way. Can you help Miss Appleday remember the students' first and last names, which backpack to give each child, and which school bus will take each child home?
First names: Joaquin, Ray, Reiko, Shantel,
Last names: Diamond, Galvez, Johnson, Rivero
The buses are labelled by color: Green, Grey, Magenta, Red
Backpacks: Hello Kitty, Powerpuff Girls, Power Rangers, Scooby-Doo
1. Reiko loves her Hello Kitty backpack which was a birthday gift from her grandma. She remembers which bus color is hers because it starts with the same letter as her last name.
2. Two students have alliterative first and last names.
3. The boy who loves Power Rangers does not take the Grey Bus.
4. Ray moved over the summer and doesn't take the Red Bus anymore. He's grumpy today because he has to use his older sister's "girly" backpack (he wrecked his own yesterday playing tug-of-war with the dog).
5. Young Mr. Johnson rides the Green Bus to school.
6. The Scooby-Doo backpack was left on the Red Bus this morning. Luckily, the bus driver found it and brought it into the school.
AnswerJoaquin Johnson takes the Green Bus and carries a Power Rangers backpack.
Ray Rivero rides the Magenta Bus and is grumpy about carrying his sister's hand-me-down Powerpuff Girls backpack.
Reiko Galvez remembers that she rides the Grey Bus and loves her Hello Kitty backpack.
Shantel Diamond left her Scooby-Doo backpack on the Red Bus this morning.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top