I Am Hidden in Here #7Trivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In this teaser, you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous Australian politician.
1. I was one of the first and, considered by many, greatest of American jazz singers, known for my unique and laconic timing and voice, as well as my troubled personal life. I began singing in Harlem clubs as a teenager and first recorded with Benny Goodman in 1933.
2. My first album, 'The Lion and The Cobra' was released in 1987, and its popular and critical acclaim made me a star of pop music.
3. I starred as 'Nick' in 'The Deer Hunter' (1978), a role that earned me an Oscar as best supporting actor and established me as a specialist in dangerous and unstable characters.
4. In Greek mythology, I was the greatest hero of the Trojan War and the central character of Homer's epic poem Iliad.
5. I became the Vatican's Prefect for the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, charged with "safeguarding" church doctrine during the reign of John Paul II. I succeeded John Paul II as pope and leader of the Catholic Church on 19 April 2005 and took the name Benedict XVI.
6. I wrote the book, 'The Origin of Species'. It was a scientific bombshell in its day and remains a much-discussed work 150 years later.
Answer1. Holiday (Billie)
2. O'Connor (Sinead)
3. Walken (Christopher)
5. Ratzinger (Joseph)
6. Darwin (Charles)
The politician: (John) HOWARD.
(Elected to the office of Australian Prime Minister on 11 March 1996).
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top