Quotes #2Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser you are to try and unscramble the set of letters in each set of brackets to complete these quotations. Good luck!
1. We may (FMFIAR) absolutely that (OHTNGIN) great in the (DWLOR) has been (DAECHCSOIMLP) without (NSPOAIS).
2. (ELVI) as if you (ERWE) to die (WTMOROOR). (NLREA) as if you were to (LIEV) (ORERVEF).
3. The way to get (DSETRAT) is to (UQTI) (GLATNIK) and (NBEIG) (ODGNI).
Answer1. We may (AFFIRM) absolutely that (NOTHING) great in the (WORLD) has been (ACCOMPLISHED) without (PASSION).
2. (LIVE) as if you (WERE) to die (TOMORROW). (LEARN) as if you were to (LIVE) (FOREVER).
3. The way to get (STARTED) is to (QUIT) (TALKING) and (BEGIN) (DOING).
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top