Hatching DragonsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
In Tyria, 5 dragon eggs are about to hatch, and people from all over the land have gathered for the big event. After hatching, each dragon sought out a human companion from the crowd, with whom they would form a lifelong bond. No 2 dragons are the same color, and each human chosen lives in a different village. From the clues below, can you determine the name, color and hatching order of each dragon, as well as the name and village of their chosen companions?
1) The dragon that will reside in Cranston hatched before Krale and after the one that bonded with Ahren.
2) Evan (who is not from Greystone) was not chosen by Zuria, nor was he chosen by the green dragon.
3) Azazeal (who did not hatch 4th) hatched before the red dragon, but after the bronze (who did not choose Raven).
4) No dragon chose a human whose name begins with the same letter as their own. On the same note, no dragon's name begins with the same letter as their color.
5) The dragons hatched in the following order: Bael, the one whose companion is from Cairn, the blue dragon, the purple dragon, and the one who chose Jaron.
6) Jaabel did not choose Brandon (who isn't from Summerhaven), or Raven (who isn't from Shadowbrook).
7) Raven of Summerhaven was honored to have been chosen by Azazeal.
8) Jaabel hatched before the dragon that bonded with Brandon and after the one that will go to Shadowbrook with Ahren.
AnswerAnswers are listed in order of hatching:
1) Bael, green, Ahren, Shadowbrook
2) Jaabel, bronze, Evan, Cairn
3) Azazeal, blue, Raven, Summerhaven
4) Zuria, purple, Brandon, Cranston
5) Krale, red, Jaron, Greystone
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top