A Pause For Station Identification III
In the United States all radio and television stations are represented by "call letters". Each set of call letters is 4 letters long. Call letters for stations east of the Mississippi river begin with a "W", while stations west of the river begin with "K".
Using the description of their station and/or the format, figure out the call letters of these fictional stations. (e.g. A station for people getting their affairs in order before they die might be WILL.)
Note: Some stations will use phonetics opposed to exact spelling.
West of Mississippi River:
1) A station all about a certain type of fish.
2) A station all about a green leafy vegetable high in beta carotene.
3) A station all about small metal containers used to package soda.
East of Mississippi River:
1) A station all about Pink Floyd's well known 1979 album and 1982 movie.
2) A station about the different energy measurements of light bulbs.
3) A station about how to get rid of unwanted plants in your yard or garden.
1) KARP (carp)
2) KALE (very good for you, tasty too)
3) KANS (cans)
2) WATT (SI unit for measuring energy)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top