Lotsa LattesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
It's rush time at Lotsa Lattes, the popular downtown coffee shop. Jamie, the poor barista, just had 5 orders told to her over the sound of the coffee grinder. Help her piece together the correct orders to make sure she'll get tipped.
Each guest ordered a different drink and a different type of muffin.
1. Gary was in line before Lisa this morning, but he decided not to order his usual (mocha and a blueberry muffin) and instead tried something new to eat and drink.
2. By the time Zack got there, the raspberry muffin had just been ordered by the person ahead of him in line. He ordered an extra dry cappuccino while he decided that morning's muffin choice.
3. The 5 orders were: the mocha, the man who ordered the poppyseed muffin, the 2nd person in line, the tea, and Paul's order.
4. The people who ordered something to drink with chocolate in it (including the mocha) could not possibly eat a chocolate chip muffin, too. No chocolate item was ordered first.
5. The men, oddly enough, placed the odd numbered orders.
6. The blueberry muffin was ordered before Paul's order but after the hot chocolate.
7. The 3 fruit muffins were sold to Lisa, the first person in line, and to the person who also ordered a mocha.
AnswerLisa - hot chocolate -2nd in line - raspberry muffin
Paul - latte - 5th in line - chocolate chip muffin
Janice - mocha - 4th in line - blueberry muffin
Gary - tea - 1st in line - apple muffin
Zack - cappuccino - 3rd in line - poppyseed muffin
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top