'X' WordsLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser I have provided you with some simple sentences that contain words with the letter 'X' in them. The problem is, I have deleted the word (except for the letter 'X' itself). Your job is to figure out what the missing word is. Have fun!
1. An increase in the number of -- X --- can improve the quality of graphics - X ----------- .
2. The --- X of the matter is that the supervisor blatantly made a -- X --- remark.
3. The - X ------- survived a --- X - vote.
4. ---- X treatments are risky and may be too -- X -- for some people.
5. She created a ----- X using Microsoft - X --- .
Answer1. piXels and eXponentially
2. cruX and seXist
3. eXecutive and proXy
4. botoX and toXic
5. matriX and eXcel
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top