Can You Find It? XILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word NOTIFICATIONS, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. A group within a larger group, party, or government usually of like mind or ideas.
2. A round-bottomed glass bottle for wine, fitted with a basket for protection and to allow it to stand upright.
3. A crystalline acid that is a component of the vitamin B complex; nicotinic acid.
4. Idleness or inertia.
5. A quotation showing a word or phrase in context.
6. Being of enormous size, gigantic; A British luxury liner sunk by an iceberg.
7. A large building or room used especially for gambling, but can contain food and/or entertainment.
8. To control or limit expansion, success, or advance of something or someone.
9. A plant of the amaryllis family, having an edible bulb.
10. Part of a house, directly under the roof.
11. A cap similar to a skullcap.
12. A bell used to sound an alarm.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top