Improper Prefixes 11Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
The following definitions are for words that appear to have prefixes that lead to those improper definitions. The pronunciation for the "incorrect definition" may be different ("co ward" instead of "coward"). Example: to put something back together before it is broken = prefix (pre fix).
1) to remove a specific body organ
2) extending across the entire task
3) lacking a solid jellylike colloid
4) no longer a collapsible shelter supported by poles
Answer1) deliver (de liver)
2) transmission (trans mission)
3) angel (an gel)
4) extent (ex tent)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top