Behead RLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Skin problem; reckless -> Fire by-product
2. One way of moving a boat -> Requiring to pay
3. Loud noise -> Used to move a boat
4. Used to steer a boat -> Cow mammary gland
5. Distant -> Display feelings openly
6. One who patrols a region -> Strong displeasure
7. A connection among things -> Feeling of joy and pride
8. Quick political change -> Gradual biological change
HintThe shorter words start with these letters:
Answer1. Rash -> Ash
2. Rowing -> Owing
3. Roar -> Oar
4. Rudder -> Udder
5. Remote -> Emote
6. Ranger -> Anger
7. Relation -> Elation
8. Revolution -> Evolution
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top