Late at the LakeLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
One spring day five friends decided to go to Bear Lake after school. There were two girls named Becky and Kay, and three boys named Don, Gary, and Paul. Each friend was to bring something to go in a sandwich and some kind of snack. The plan was to meet at 3:30, but alas all of them were late. From the clues given determine what time each friend actually arrived and what food they brought.
1) The friend who brought cake arrived at the lake seven minutes after the health-conscious girl who brought apples.
2) Don did not bring lettuce.
3) Kay arrived more than 10 minutes before the ham did, and immediately after the chips.
4) Paul got to Bear Lake seven minutes after Don, but more than ten minutes before the crackers.
5) The friend who went to the wrong spot brought cheese and arrived seven minutes ahead of the cake.
6) Becky was seven minutes behind the tomatoes.
7) Gary had a flat tire and arrived later than the chips.
AnswerBecky arrived at 4:13 with ham and crackers.
Don arrived at 3:45 with turkey and doughnuts.
Gary arrived at 4:06 with tomatoes and cake.
Kay arrived at 3:59 with cheese and apples.
Paul arrived at 3:52 with lettuce and chips.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top