Off With Their Heads!Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
It's time to get back at the Queen of Hearts by beheading words that start with "Qu". In this case, you remove the first TWO letters and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: British pound -> Part of the psyche
Answer: The words are Quid and Id.
1. Stop doing -> That thing
2. Peculiar behaviour -> Annoy
3. Subatomic particle -> Large boat
4. Unit of liquid measure -> Product of creativity
5. Small game bird -> To be unwell
6. Large feather; pen -> Unwell; faulty
7. Nausea; uncomfortable -> Simple
8. Misgivings; scruples -> Donations to the poor
HintThe shorter words start with these letters:
Answer1. Quit -> It
2. Quirk -> Irk
3. Quark -> Ark
4. Quart -> Art
5. Quail -> Ail
6. Quill -> Ill
7. Queasy -> Easy
8. Qualms -> Alms
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top