0 to 10 Pyramid XIVLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Starting with a one-letter word or abbreviation, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car does 0 to 60 in 10 sec., but can you do this "0 to 10" in 60 sec.? Go on - get out the stopwatch!
The hint provides the starting letters of all the words from #4 onwards.
1. Electronic (e.g. mail, commerce, book, cash, ticket)
2. Initials of the Queen of England
3. Sound-sensitive organ
4. British nobleman
5. Relating to kidneys
6. Rod and line fisherman
7. Return to a previous position or point of view
8. Open space in a forest
9. Storing wine in a special basement room
10. Describing (e.g.) pollens and dust that cause sensitive reactions
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top