Call Me MacLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
The local Scots Society ran a Robbie Burns Party with free whiskey for all true Scotsmen. Five friends decided to join in, except they weren't really Scottish. As persistent wannabes, however, they found creative ways to introduce themselves.
e.g. One young lass, famous for her crispy coconut cookies said, "Och, I'm ____. Call me 'Mac'!" Her assumed name? Macaroon!
Can you guess the other four names based on the given snippets of bio-data? All names start with "MAC" ... of course!
1. Edinburgh's nutty professor, an eccentric Australian, said, "Och, I'm _____. Call me 'Mac'!"
2. Known for making the best pasta in Edinburgh, another claimed, "Och, I'm Chef ______. Call me 'Mac'!"
3. The third, a South American parrot trainer, insisted, "Och, I'm _____. Call me 'Mac'!"
4. Finally in this group, a suspicious looking guy in a long, dark raincoat mumbled, "Och, I'm _____. Call me 'Mac'!"
HintThe lengths of the names are given:
It might also help to know that they introduced themselves in alphabetical order.
4. Mackintosh (or Macintosh)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top