Game Night With FriendsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five friends got together every December to celebrate the holidays. Last December, they decided they would like to see each other more often. So, they decided to schedule time where they got play they favourite games and share their favourite snacks. Can you figure out their schedule?
Friends: Andrea, Jennifer, Mark, Susan, Travis
Games: Rummy, Go Fish, Monopoly, Chess, Charades
Months: January, March, June, August, October
Snacks: Chips, Donuts, Fruit, Pretzels, Chicken wings
1) The five friends are Jennifer, Mark, the rummy player, the one who signed up for January, and the pretzel bringer.
2) Susan wanted as much time as possible to prepare even though her favourite game only requires a deck of cards.
3) Jennifer loves meat and chose her snack and game accordingly.
4) Mark is very active and likes to move around a lot when he plays games.
5) When one friend signed up for June, Andrea laughed and said, "Donuts? Are you serious?"
6) Andrea picked the healthiest snack for the body and the game she deemed most stimulating for the mind. Some of the others wondered why she picked a game for only two players since they would have to do a tournament.
7) Mark signed up earlier in the year than Travis.
8) The rummy player did not sign up to bring what he or she considered to be a breakfast food.
9) Everyone agreed that it would be nice to have pretzels in the summer and chips in the fall.
HintFor this puzzle, assume summer months are June, July and August, whereas fall months are September, October, and November.
AnswerAndrea loves chess, signed up for January, and agreed to bring fruit.
Jennifer loves Go Fish, signed up for March, and agreed to bring wings.
Mark loves charades, signed up for June, and agreed to bring donuts.
Susan loves rummy, signed up for October, and agreed to bring chips.
Travis loves Monopoly, signed up for August, and agreed to bring pretzels.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top